Organizing!!!

/
0 Comments
What is it about a new year and a fresh start? I always get the urge to clean through and purge. Along with that comes a new planner!! I know I know it's just a planner but it's a blank slate with endless possibilities!! :) My geeky side always comes out when I enter a staples. New pens, pencils, SHARPIES!!! Need I say more :). Picking out the right one is a very delicate science! It can't be too big or too small and I need to make sure I have room to have a months glance along with an every day glance. These things are important in my so scattered brain :). SO I get very excited every Jan 1st to open up that new planner and start filling it in. Now of course because I'm type A I have to sit down and fill the month in. There is a strange sort of satisfaction that comes from filling in those little squares and having things organized and ready to rock!! Happy Planning :)




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.