Staying at Home

/
0 Comments
I have hit the lottery. I get to stay at home and watch my beautiful children grow. There's nothing more fulfilling than being able to know every story, every scrape, every smile and every tear. I know I'm lucky. Then there are days when I think if I have to listen to "mama,mama,mama,mama,mama" one more time I may scream. I'm a type A personality and I jump into every one of my kids activities. If there is a committee I'm on it. Let's be honest I'm usually heading it. So today as I shuffled through yearbook committee stuff for my sons school, halloween class party treat bags, party prep and an amazing new opportunity for myself to work from home my son came running into the office. He had been down at the park with my mom playing. He was very excited to tell me about the park and what he had done. To his horror there were bees in the park and he said "Mom those bees drive me nuts!!" I stopped what I was doing and laughed. His little three year old face was perfect and he was so serious. I have hit the lottery.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.