21 day Fix Monthly Menu

/
0 Comments
I am back at it!! Finally after almost a year of not doing it I have begun my monthly menu planning again. It always feels like such a big task when I sit down to do it but it makes life SO much easier when I grocery shop each week!! Not to mention it's incredibly nice during the week to not have to think about what we are going to have for dinner with everyone's busy schedules. So back to the menu :)....everything on this menu is 21 day fix approved...I have found recipes on my many different websites. It was my goal to not repeat a dinner throughout the month. I was getting tired of eating the same things over and over again and it's much more fun to try something new when cooking! :) The menus links don't work but I will be posting the recipes on each day so you can just click and use the recipe if something looks good to you! If you'd like me to email you the word document I'd be happy to :) Just contact me at Megan Sweeney Thompson on facebook :)


Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday


 


 


 


 

1

2

3


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

Stuffed Bell Peppers

Chicken Stuffed with
Broccoli


Grilled Fish Tostadas

Chili flank steak

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Sweet Potato and bacon
turkey burgers


Chocolate shakeology pancakes

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

Mexican
lasagna


Garlic Chicken Pasta

Hawaiian Chicken Wraps

Chicken Enchilladas

Shrimp Tacos

Pita Pizzas

Minestrone soup

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

Baked Ziti

Southwest Turkey Burgers

Turkey Lettuce Wraps

Macaroni and Cheese

Pineapple Shrimp Stir Fry

Buffalo Chicken Wraps

Sausage and Kale Pasta

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

Turkey Meatloaf

Grilled Chicken Dijon

Steak and Sweet Potato
Fries


Shrimp Scampi

Turkey Chili

Mini Pizzas

Chicken Bruchetta






You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.