30 Days Into Insanity Max

/
0 Comments
I've officially survived the first 30 days of insanity max 30!! I won't lie it was TOUGH but good tough :). I LOVE a good challenge and Shaun T definitely pushes you to work hard! The best part of the program is I can gauge how much stronger I'm getting by my max out times. I love each week seeing my times go up. It's a great motivation knowing that my body is getting stronger each day and able to do more!! I've lost 4 pounds, 1.3% body weight and lost 4.5 inches on my body and I can see a big difference in my pictures! I'm SO excited to see the results of the next 30 days! If anyone is interested in joining my February challenge group I currently have 2 spots left!! Message me on facebook at Megan Sweeney Thompson for info on how to join!




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.