21 Day Fix Before and After!!

/
0 Comments
Well my 21 days has come and gone! It was a great program that definitely showed results! Now I will say that while doing the 21 day fix I was also using Shakeology every morning for breakfast. 21 day fix comes with a set of DVDs and colored containers that help you with food and the amount of food you will eat. For me I LOVED this!! As many of you know I LOVE to exercise so that hasn't been my issue when I'm trying to make changes in my body. FOOD is always my issue lol. I have a hard time eating only so much and eating healthy. Even with a passion for a healthy lifestyle and nutrition I still struggle at times. SO this program is so great for those of you who need help with eating as well as a great workout!! I have a new challenge group starting next Monday. If you'd like to try this program or another beachbody porgram/Shakeology please contact me at mvsweeney@gmail.com or on facebook at Megan Sweeney Thompson and we will start working on a healthy lifestyle!!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.