Insanity Max 30!!!

/
0 Comments
It's here!! and I am SO excited to begin this journey!! I have to admit that for the first time starting a program I am a bit nervous :) I know Shaun T likes to push hard and I do LOVE that about him but this one makes me nervous!! Opening the box up I see that there are 11 dvds which is GREAT! Now I will be the first to admit that most programs I used I never even look at the nutrition guides because honestly most don't seem all that fantastic but this one I LOVE. He gives a ton of information and even has an entire book for what is safe to eat while you are out and about if you must. Everything is spelled out really well and almost a replica of the 21 day fix which I've already done so I'm ready!! Today was day 1...Cardio Challenge. I maxed out today at 7:42 which I was pretty proud of...it was a tough workout. Sweating on the floor tough lol..but I LOVED it. It felt so amazing to know I had challenged myself and I completed it! Did I take a break? Yes! Did I modify some parts? Yes! But I DID IT!! I will update weekly with pics and thoughts on how it's going over the next 60 days!! :)




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.