Coconut Oil 101

/
0 Comments
So I've been seeing it everyhwere I look. Coconut oil and all of it's amazing uses. It's all over pinterest, heck I even saw it on a Dr. Oz episode. So what makes coconut oil so special? Coconut oil is actually the "meat" of the coconut. It is now classified as a "super food." It has a unique combination of fatty acids that are creating incredible benefits. According to many people this little gem has hundreds..yes I said hundreds of uses!! So I started searching and came up with a list of 25 of what I thought were the most useful things :).

1. Cooking - get rid of the not so good for you oils. AND I just saw and bought a cooking spray that is coconut oil!
2. Lotion
3. Eye make up remover
4. Deoderant
5. Diaper Cream
6. SPF 4 suncreen...who knew :)
7. Cradle cap for babies
8. Chapstick
9. Eczema treatment
10. 3-4 tablespoons help breastfeeding moms
11. Helps with digestions
12. Helps with insulin levels
13. Helps with arthritis
14. Relieves itchiness from mosquito bites
15. Ear infections
16. Split ends
17. Improves sleeps
18. Helps with chicken pox
19. Been shown to help with depression and anxiety
20. Homemade vapor rubs
21. Can boost circulation
22. Clears up cold sores
23. Helps burn more fat
24. Helps keep infections away
25. Energy boosting



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.