Clean Eating Chicken Enchiladas

/
0 Comments
Tonight for dinner I tried a 21 day fix recipe I found. It's all clean eating and was delicious!! I will definitely make this one again!

Chicken Enchiladas

1lb of shredded chicken
taco seasoning
6 corn tortillas
1 cup of spinnach
homemade enchilada sauce...seriously so good!! (http://www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/2014/10/homemade-enchilada-sauce.html)
1/2 cup lowfat cheese


1. Add shredded chicken with spinach and taco seasoning.

2. Soften tortillas in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. I noticed that the corn tortillas do tend to break and tear more easily that the flour ones do which was a slight pain in the neck but yummy so worth it :).

3. Roll each tortilla with chicken mixture and place in baking dish.

4. Cover tortillas with enchilada sauce and sprinkle cheese on top.

5. Bake at 350 for 10 mins.

I served mine with plain greek yogurt instead of sour cream. It was perfect!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.