Fitness Trackers

/
0 Comments
Withe everyone so into the fitness trend in the new year I thought it would be a good idea to go over a few of the most popular fitness trackers. There are so many out there that it becomes difficult to what they all do and which one is best for you! Some of the most popular are the jawbone up3, fitbit charge and the polar M40400 watch.

The Jawbone Up3:
This guy is brand new and being release SOON. I'm dying for one!! It tracks your heart rate all day long not just while exercising. It also assesses your sleep habits as well and it's water resistant!! I love that it syncs with running apps and my fitness pal as well.

Fitbit Charge:
This one is pretty great too! It tracks steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed and your sleep at night! It also has a feature that will display certain data from your smart phone onto it's small display. It comes with a silent alarm so you can set daily goals for yourself which I thought was pretty neat! It does sync with my fitness pal and running apps but this one is not waterproof.

Polar M400 Watch:
I LOVE this one because it's geared towards runners of course :) It has SO many great features. It tracks steps, distance, calories and pace. It supports wireless heart rate monitors and tracks sleep and it's waterproof!!


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.