It's Resolution Time!!

/
0 Comments
The gyms will now be filled with people. Healthy eat plans are being put into place. Promises are being made to stop smoking, stop spending, stop stop stop. We all make new years resolutions but did you know that only 8% of of us actually stick to them. EIGHT!!!! Come on now that's just CRAZY! It's time we change that. Put ourselves first and make a commitment to making ourselves healthy. One goal I have set for myself this year is to help at least TEN PEOPLE this year lose 20 pounds. That's 200 POUNDS gone!!!!! Let me help you! I"m here to coach and I"m here to HELP!! Let's DO THIS TOGETHER!!! Contact me at Megan Sweeney Thompson on facebook on information on how to join a challenge group. You do not have to buy anything. My coaching is free. Let's end the obesity trend and get HEALTHY!!



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.