Working Out While Traveling

/
0 Comments
So many of us have a hard time keeping up with workouts and healthy eating while traveling.  Your routine is off and all self control is gone :)  One treat turns into two and two into four.  I know how it goes!  SO what do you do to keep yourself on track while away from home?  What has worked for some of you?  I have found that these little things help and I'm going to try to stick them while away this week! 

1.  First thing Im going to do is reset my expectations.  My workouts and my food plan are NOT going to be the same as when I'm at home.  They just can't be.  I mean I'm on VACATION for goodness sake :). 

2.  Im using Beachbody on Demand.  I mean come on how easy is it to take your ipad or tablet to the gym and hit play.  NO excuses on that one!!

3.  Anytime I can walk somewhere...I will walk...take the steps...whatever I have to do....no laziness :).

4.  Drink TONS of water...the more water I drink the less food I will be tempted to pick at.

5.  I will give myself one meal a day that I can just eat and not worry about what I'm eating.  It's vacation and you're on vacation to enjoy yourself!! :)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.