Mans Best Friend

/
0 Comments
I know we always naturally show off and spoil our kiddos but for many of us before those kiddos we had a furry little friend who is still by our side today. He/she has gotten lost in the shuffle of diapers and feeding and then onto school and soccer practice. Those long walks are replaced by opening the back door until someone remembers that you're waiting to come back in. Tiny fingers are pulling at him and squeezing him and he's patient and loyal. He had his spot first before they ever came along. He slept on the couch and had his belly rubbed. He got long rides in the car and treats. Lately I've been trying to give my little friend a lot more attention. He has earned it...he's been patient and has never left my side for a second. Even when I was tired and short with him and rushed him along. He's always happy to see me and is the first to cuddle up with me. He deserves my time just as much as anyone else...maybe even a little bit more :).



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.