Shakeology Cleanse Day 3!!

/
0 Comments
I survived day 2 :)....I will admit day 2 was much easier than day one. I had more energy and although I stuck to the two shakes a day I felt pretty good. I am thankful that today is the last day of the cleanse but I am also noticing a very big change in my energy levels..which is huge for me...and my general mood. Last night to keep myself focused I decided to do a little research on why exactly this cleanse is so beneficial and why shakeology is amazing for you :). The whole point of this cleanse is to get as many nutrients into your body with as few amount of calories as possible in a three day period. The Shakeology Cleanse is designed to optimized your performance. You should have enough food to fuel you day and your workout. By eating foods that are high in fiber and nutrients it is virtually impossible to overeat. With the high fiber, digestive aids and enzymes your body will be rid itself of excess food and flush out waste.

THE BENEFITS OF THE SHAKEOLOGY 3-DAY CLEANSE

rid body of fat

detoxify body

jump start weight loss

body rejuvenation

Tomorrow I will post my results! :)


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.